Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Beginner

Where is the "keep me logged in" box?

On the help pages for the new log in arrangements, under 'Saving Time', it says "If you want to save time, use the Email login page and tick the 'keep me logged in box' "

There is no "keep me logged in box"! Maddening.

Re: Where is the "keep me logged in" box?

Hi Paul_R,

Thanks for posting. Are you still having this problem? If so an you post a screen shot of the issue you’re seeing and we’ll take a look for you.

Cheers

David

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)

Beginner

Same here there is no keep me logged in and very frustrating. Surely this is basic requirement.

Beginner

screenshot

Expert

Keep logging on at http://mail.yahoo.com/ until it rejects BT logins.

Oliver.
Distinguished Guru

Oliver341 wrote:

Keep logging on at http://mail.yahoo.com/ until it rejects BT logins.

Or use an email client to automate the process and save all the hassle. Still can't see why so many people persist with webmail.

You can click the white star next to this message if you think it was helpful.
Expert

pottyperson wrote:

Or use an email client to automate the process and save all the hassle. Still can't see why so many people persist with webmail.

Each to their own I guess. Hopefully the new service will (officially) support IMAP.

Oliver.
Distinguished Guru

Oliver341 wrote:

Each to their own I guess.

Of course. I wasn't criticising those whose choose webmail, just saying that I can't see why. There are good reasons to opt for a client but precious few, if any, for webmail. With so many complaints about the cumbersome operation of webmail, however justified, I just don't get it.

You can click the white star next to this message if you think it was helpful.
Contributor

did anyone get an answer to this? very annoying to have to constantly sign in and out when I am only using my own computer.  And no I don't want to keep the browswer open all day.

Expert

lesleyj wrote:

did anyone get an answer to this? very annoying to have to constantly sign in and out when I am only using my own computer.  And no I don't want to keep the browswer open all day.

http://mail.yahoo.com/

Oliver.