cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 51 of 132

Re: Where is the "keep me logged in" box?

@lesleyj wrote:

I thought I WAS on the new BT email because now I have to go into that BT screen and click on the email link to access email?? But I definitely don't have a keep me logged in box.  really confusing

No, there are two projects going on. One is the SSO (Single Sign On), where you use MyBT to access all your accounts, services, and e-mail. And the other project to do with migration of existing BT Yahoo customers, to the new BT mail.

Both e-mail accounts can accessed the same way, but you will be directed to BT Yahoo, if you have not been migrated yet.

It is causing a bit of confusion, but it will all be sorted in the end I hope.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information and help.
You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

0 Ratings
lesleyj
Contributor
Message 52 of 132

I have to say that is so typically BT - ultra confusing!

thanks for the reply

0 Ratings
Oliver341
Expert
Message 53 of 132

@lesleyj wrote:

I thought I WAS on the new BT email because now I have to go into that BT screen and click on the email link to access email?? But I definitely don't have a keep me logged in box.  really confusing

Did you try my suggestion?

Oliver.
0 Ratings
smeetn
Message 54 of 132

It is still possible to log in to email and keep signed in, while it is still a BT-Yahoo service and not the new BT only one.

My old BT-Yahoo home page disappeared a couple of days ago and the BT page came up instead, telling me to log in direct via them.  That works fine but I noticed it was still the old Yahoo mail service.

So I logged in through www.my.yahoo.com and got my old home page and email, with the keep-me-signed-in facility.  Logging in through www.yahoo.com does not for some reason produce the same result.

This should, with luck, contnue until the switch is completed and BT open up the new email system. 

0 Ratings
lesleyj
Contributor
Message 58 of 132

YAY! works THANK YOU
0 Ratings
mark74
Aspiring Expert
Message 68 of 132

how can i stay logged in to my email?

i have tried but failed! Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 69 of 132

Re: how can i stay logged in to my email?

I  believe the "keep me logged in " option only becomes available once you have been fully migrated to the new BTMail system. Once you have been migrated and logged on, it becomes available the next time you bring up the screen. You may need to do a browser restart first.

0 Ratings
Message 70 of 132

I have wasted so much time trying to sort out this problem which i have still no idea how to solve.

I think it is a disgrace bt have allowed this to happen.

0 Ratings
lesleyj
Contributor
Message 71 of 132

So how do I know when I have been 'fully migrated' ??!

0 Ratings
Oliver341
Expert
Message 72 of 132

@lesleyj wrote:

So how do I know when I have been 'fully migrated' ??!

When you no longer see "Yahoo" at the top of your webmail.

Oliver.
0 Ratings