cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Why Bt mail Support Helpline is always busy?

Since yesterday i am trying to contact Bt mail support *************** Toll Free  but all agents are busy. I am not getting any new emails in my inbox just getting notification that i have new 59 unread email and when i check inbox everything is empty.Please fix the problem.Thank you

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Why Bt mail Support Helpline is always busy?

@mria_linda224 The number you posted is not for BT Email support.  Have you tried logging into webmail to see if your emails are there? www.bt.com/email

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Any thing that says it is "Toll Free" usually originates in the USA. 

All BT numbers that are free usually state  "Freephone" 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

@mria_linda224wrote:

Since yesterday i am trying to contact Bt mail support *************** Toll Free  but all agents are busy. I am not getting any new emails in my inbox just getting notification that i have new 59 unread email and when i check inbox everything is empty.Please fix the problem.Thank you

Hi, welcome to the forums.

Did the number begin 001? if so you called international to the USA with a possible cost involved.

How are you checking the emails? Is it showing 59 unread messages on webmail? How are you seeing the notification?

0 Ratings