cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jolo0924
Contributor
Message 11 of 16

Re: Why can't I delete some email addresses?

Go to solution

@DanielS wrote:

Hi @Jolo0924,

Your old account has now been barred and it will be permanently deleted on the 06/12/2016 (60 days).

Thanks

DanielS

Hi DanielS. 

Thanks for the help and info.

Jolo0924
0 Ratings
david644803
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks to moderator DanielS and Patrick from BT Digital Care for resolving this issue. All my BT Mail accounts seem to have been deleted.

However, BT's server seemed to detect suspicious activity and barred me from my main BT ID. It presented me with a screen where I needed to choose new passwords for my main BT ID and each of the email accounts, but everything seems to be OK now.

David

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @david644803 Thanks for posting back and good to hear that @DanielS and @PaddyB were able to get this sorted for you and all is OK now.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

DanielS,

I did raise a fault report, but it was only partially resolved. This was really because I was doing it on behalf of my parents, who are both over 75. If I could ask you not to telephone them again, at least not before prior arrangement with myself because it just adds to further complications & stress. Also, they are not likely to answer the call.

Maybe there's a way to arrange for you to phone me? e.g. perhaps if you were to email them & ask their permission for me to act on their behalf.  I'll let them know it's ok to give you my contact details.

Cheers, S.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @898654,

One of the BT Care team tried contacting you yesterday. She also emailed the contact address. Can you check it and reply to it please? She'll be back in office on Friday.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution
Will do, thanks for the swift reply.
0 Ratings