cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: Why is my email showing in chinese and english?

Go to solution

@smegcat wrote:

Just opened in Chrome and it looks totally different. Problem is with internet explorer by the looks of it.

Time to ditch Internet Explorer.

New_To_UK
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Hi, What happens if you do a F5 or a Control + F5? It looks like from the screenshot you sent, only the icons seem to be shown in chinese which feels like that part failed to load...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

It doesn't look like the language of your emails are affected. It appears that it is the "command" buttons that are displaying incorrectly. This could be a browser problem and you should do as Keith has suggested.

0 Ratings
smegcat
Beginner
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Looks like it. Just bugs me that I can't work out why it is doing it. Most probably go in tomorrow and it will be fine.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

@smegcat wrote:

Looks like it. Just bugs me that I can't work out why it is doing it. Most probably go in tomorrow and it will be fine.

If you must continue using IE, then delete all of the temporary Internet files, there are probably thousands of cached files, which are not needed on a fast Internet connection.

IE is notorious for reserving vast amounts of disk space for its cache, which slows down hard disk based systems. It take longer for it to check the cache, than it would be to load the image from the Internet. It was fine in the days of dial-up Internet.