Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sable
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Width of emails

Go to solution

I have BT Yahoo mail. Most of my emails display correctly but some cut off a portion on the right hand side, as though the email is too wide! I can't find anything in help topics.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Width of emails

Go to solution

Hi @Sable,

That is rather strange. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of it together.

I'll need a few more details from you. Are you using a mobile phone or a tablet? Are you using an email client, app or webmail?

It'd be handy if you could post a screenshot of the problem with your emails. If you do, please make sure that you don't include any personal information.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sable
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Sorry - have only just found that you had replied - don't appear to get email notifications.

What I have just realised is that when I open an email, the preview pane stays, so then there is insufficient width to display the whole email - if that makes any sense. So, I have three columns: list of inbox, sent, etc; then preview column; then where email displays when I open it. 

ETA Solved - managed to change settings on emails

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Sable

Thanks for posting back and I'm really pleased that you've managed to sort this out.

I have marked your post as the solution for the benefit of anyone else who may experience the same issue!

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings