cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Will I lose my Talk21 Account if I leave BT?

Go to solution

I am thinking about switching my broadband and phone service to another supplier, can anyone tell me if I will lose access to my Talk21 email account?

David

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Will I lose my Talk21 Account if I leave BT?

Go to solution

You will first need to transfer it to Premium mail and then, if you only wish to access it via webmail, change it to basic mail. If you wish to access it via a mail client or app, then you will need to continue with Premium mail £7.50/m

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks Liquorice,

It is currently a Basic account accessed through my web browser on my iMac and also using the Mail app on my Apple iPhone. Are you saying I will need to transfer it to Premium then back to Basic in order for this to work as it always has done?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

If you leave you need to move to premium mail at £7.5pm to keep your email address and current access. You then change to basic mail and no longer pay monthly fee but access in now limited to web access only - no app access

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@Printdevil wrote:

It is currently a Basic account accessed through my web browser on my iMac and also using the Mail app on my Apple iPhone. Are you saying I will need to transfer it to Premium then back to Basic in order for this to work as it always has done?

No, it is currently a standard account. Once you downgrade to basic you will not be able to use the mail app on your iPhone.