cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

auto response

Go to solution

Since the last (ill-conceived) upgrade there seems to be no way of setting up an automatic  'out of office' response.  Does anyone know if this is  still possible or is it just another example of degradation of service?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: auto response

Go to solution

If you are referring to the BTMail change rather than the BTYahoo one you can set up an auto reply by going into the settings. They are found by clicking on your username at the top right. 

Once in the settings go to Mail > Auto reply and enter all the relevant information and click save.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

If on BTYahoo mail, click on settings > more settings and then in the left hand pane 'switch to basic mail'. Once in basic mail select settings in the drop down list near the top right corner and click on 'go'. Click on 'out of office response'.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks for your reply. I am not on BTYahoo mail, more's the pity, but someone else has given me the answer I was looking for.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thank you very much. It had not crossed my mind to get to settings by clicking on my name. What a pity they could not just put a heading 'settings'.
0 Ratings