Did you mean: 
Highlighted
teez
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

bt sub account deleted but still showing

Go to solution

Hi all, 

Please can a moderator reply to this as i have read on a diffrent thread that this issue can only be resolved by a moderator. 

One of my bt emails that are linked to my bt id i have not used for a long time so i saw that it will get deleted after 60 days which is ok for me. after the 60 days passed it showed as deleted but still  there showing as using one of my free 11 emails i can create. I checked again today and for some reason the email has been reactivated i dont know how i need it deleted permenantly as i dont use it please can a mod help. 

thanks 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: bt sub account deleted but still showing

Go to solution

Hi @teez,

When you are in the email management page can you mark it as deleted again please? Let me know when you've done that and I'll help you with the rest of it.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
teez
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution
Hello Daniel thank you for the reply yes I have marked it for deletion again all I can see now is a option to reactivate it thats all there is so basically its going through the same process as before waiting 60 days and then it will still. be there. please help. thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @teez,

Since you've already waited and it hasn't been removed, I'll have it removed sooner for you.

To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
teez
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

helo daniel thank you for the reply i have completed and submitted the form when will i someone contact me do you think i prefer a phone call?

thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

@teez it's taking us a couple of days to respond at the moment. 

0 Ratings
teez
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

helloo Neil0

it has been over two days and i still have not had a phone call please can someone contact me as i am still waiting on this.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

The mods will contact you as soon as your case reaches the top of the queue.

Not sure why you think its such an urgent problem, its not exactly causing you any inconvenience.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @teez

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me this afternoon.

I am pleased to have been able to help you sort this out. I have removed the mailbox at your request.  As agreed, I've went ahead and closed things off from here also.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings