cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

btinternet.com showing as name on emails

Go to solution

Hi

My wife's btinternet account has over the last few weeks replaced her name with 'btinternet.com' as her name, so people now don't recognise her emails as from her.  I cannot see how to change this back to her name - any ideas on how to do this gratefully received!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: btinternet.com showing as name on emails

Go to solution

If I recall correctly this has been reported before and it took a moderators intervention to resolve the problem.

With that in mind I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 48 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Brilliant thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Click on your username in the top right corner of webmail, go to Settings > Profile >  edit your profile settings. Enter the name you wish in the First name and Last name boxes, click save. Logout and then log back in again.

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

That has worked thank you!  Even though it had my wife's name in there, by changing it slightly, putting in an initial too - seems to have worked!

0 Ratings