cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

' create a new email address ' box is missing in MY BT

i have been trying to create one new email address for ages...when i log in to MyBT and go to my products > manage email... theres no sign of any box to create a new email adddress or any drop down box for that matter. it just takes me in the same  never ending loop...

i click on the frequently asked question section  ' how do i  create a new email address ' and suddenly im back to the ' how can we help you box ' but i never get to create a new email as the box you click on is missing.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: ' create a new email address ' box is missing in MY BT

When did you join BT Broadband? If it was after the 30th June 2022 you will not be able to create a BT email address.

The facility to have/create a BTMail email account was stopped for new customers from that date and no doubt it will also be withdrawn from existing customers at some point in the future albeit they may be able to keep their existing email addresses for a while.

See link

Broadband ISP BT to Scrap Email and Cloud for New Customers - ISPreview UK

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

It has now been confirmed by the moderators that despite what was posted in the above link new BT Broadband customers can still set up and use the BTMail service.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

JOHNP38

Are you still having problems setting up an email address?

0 Ratings