Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

delete email address,

Go to solution

Hello,

Sorry but I'm new to this. Could someone help please. My daughters email looks like it has been deleted. It's a sub account from my main account. I went through to the chat helpdesk ( Off shore ) and they at first said it was NOT deleted, then rechecked and then said yes it was deleted and there was nothing i could about it, but would i like to make a new one. My daughter has had this email account for years. It looks like it was only deleted 2 days ago ( November 27th 2017 ) I have had a quick look on some forums and it has been said that these CAN be un deleted for upto 110 days after it was deleted. 

I can still send emails to her email, and not get any auto reply saying the email address is deleted.

Please, please can anyone help !!!!! 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Message 2 of 10

Re: delete email address,

Go to solution

Hi @tk421,

I've moved your post onto your own thread. I'm sorry to hear your daughter's email address has been deleted. This will normally only happen if the email address hasn't been accessed in the last 90 days. 

You should be able to reactivate that email by following the steps in - Why has my BT email address been suspended or deleted?

Give that a try and let me know how you get on?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hello PaddyB,

Many thanks for your reply on this. I have already tried that, but there is no button or link to reactivate her account.

Can anything be done to un-delete her account or is it definitely gone for good ?

It does seem silly that if the email address has been deleted, then nobody else can use it so it's no use to anybody else.

Regards

tk421

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hey @tk421

Thanks for posting back and for trying the advice @PaddyB has suggested.

Send us over your details and we'll check if anything can be done from here.  We deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them so as soon as you reach the top of our email queue one of the guys will be in touch.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

@tk421 Thanks for speaking with me this evening, I'm glad that I was able to help you get this sorted Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

@NeilO

Many thanks for helping me on this issue. Fantasic result, and a very happy daughter

Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Please help! I have the same problem. Absolutely devasted. I desperately need access to important emails. Followed the steps and spoke to BT on the phone three separate times to no avail

Thank you in advance

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hello @NeilO , 

Please could you help amymatthews  with the same issue as which you were able to help me with.

Very best regards

tk421 Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

thank you @tk421

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

@tk421 wrote:

@hello @NeilO

Please could you help amymatthews  with the same issue as which you were able to help me with.

Very best regards

tk421 Smiley Very Happy

Hi.

What was the actual reason and solution to the issue you had?

0 Ratings