cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

deleted sub folders

A sub folder has disappeared from my inbox.  How can I find deleted folders in my deleted items ? At the moment my deleted items is only showing deleted emails, not folders. Thanks.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: deleted sub folders

This applies if you are using the BTMail system and not the BTYahoo email system.

If you have deleted a folder it will be in your Trash folder. To see it click on the > arrow to the left of the Trash folder. This will expand the trash folder to show all the folder in it.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

thanks, but I can't see anything to the left of the deleted items folder ... certainly there's no arrow?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

sorry just seen note saying this applies if using the BT Mail system.... I am using BTYahoo , any suggestions for that ? Thanks v much.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

I am not on the BTYahoo email system so I am not able to see if there is a way to recover a deleted folder however on the Yahoo email system I could not find a deleted folder or a way to recover one so I suspect it will be the same on the BTYahoo email system.

You can recover emails if they have been recently deleted so you may be able to use that facility.

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/54829/~/bt-yahoo-mail---i%E2%80%99ve-lost-or-deleted...

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Thanks, will try that. Thanks for your help.
0 Ratings