cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnno5
Message 1 of 3

e-MAIL troubles 7 Bt troubles

SWAPPED MY OLD NUMBER to Bt 1 week ago several issues when i signed up I only had my old email address so bt send me messages on that can i change it to my new bt address so bt send me emails to my old address which i cannot read on bt mail

2nd point why do i have to login each time? i have not logged in in years 

think I will not use BT e-mail and will switch to google mail

I have not been able to get incoming calls since i joined up 

BT is a nightmare to deal with trying to register a fault means wasting hours it does not recognize my phone number so i get nowhere and it all loops around again

Switching to BT looks a big mistake i have had more problems since 2nd sept than in a lifetime with other providers

johnno

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: e-MAIL troubles 7 Bt troubles

Hi Johnno5,

Welcome and thanks for posting. It looks like you have a number of issues. I'll be happy to help with this. Drop me an email with the details. You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Johnno5
Message 3 of 3

Re: e-MAIL troubles 7 Bt troubles

Still without a working fully phone No one can call me since at least sunday

Bt automated faukt sevice in anorher BT nightmare I loop endlessly It does not recognise my "transferred" number said they would repair it thursday now today they have not repaired it by time promised

It is very difficult to speak to a person for repairs

Been with BT can I leave them? Seriously I do not like anythong they offer apart from BT sport

Bt is more trouble thanit is worth

Johnno

0 Ratings