cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeBeard
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

e-mail address list

when sending an e-m  you click  'To' or 'CC' or 'BCC' the address book come up and it unuseable      WHY?  becasue all my address have been stored Alphabetically ! So are listed from the first letter of the first box  NOT the first letter of the second box. HOW do I change this???  I have tried in 'Contacts' but it does not carry over and it does not lock search only partially helps

NIGHTMARE

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: e-mail address list

When you click on the address bar the addresses that are popping up are addresses that you have previously used in the address bar. They are not pulled from your contacts. If you click on the To or CC or BCC that brings up the contacts in your contacts list.

You can delete the contacts that are stored in the address bar by clicking on the "contacts" button in the menu and then clicking on auto complete. This will bring up the email addresses and they can be deleted.

I don't store contacts on webmail per chance the account is hacked and the contacts details are stolen but I entered a couple just to test how they are stored and I am at a loss to work out how they are stored because it is not alphabetically.

0 Ratings