Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

e.mail session expires

Every few minutes I get the message"Sorry your session has expired.  To protect your account you need to confirm your password."

How can I stop this happening please, I am using Firefox.

Thankyou

Re: e.mail session expires

This is happening to me too. How do you stop it ?

Aspiring Expert

I have the same problem with Google. And it's getting worse everyday instead of better!

Hi guys,

Thanks for posting. There was an issue with time outs yesterday but that should be sorted. Can you let us know if you’re still having problems?

Cheers

David

DavidM | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

I am having problems with "Your session has expired" before I can even open an email, let alone read it.  This is not funny when you are waiting for extremely urgent emails relating to your house move!  Will this ever stop??  It doesn't look like it - will probably end up changing provider completely.

Aspiring Expert

Still happening all the time

Distinguished Guru

Do you need to use webmail or is it from choice? If the latter, there is a better alternative.

Beginner

Hello,

Over the past week or so my email sessions expire after a very short time ,  particularly yesterday , when sessions expired many times whilst I was in the process of trying to write an e.mail ,  meaning I had to  restart  as advised , several times during the preparation of the same  e.mail.

Please advise , how can this problem be overcome ?  

Thank you