Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arabella
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

email access

Go to solution

I cannot access my Bt email. Each time I enter my logon details it returns me to the logon page, stuck in a loop. I have tried different browsers withe same result. I can access My BT but even trying to access email on it is just the same. I have tried online chat and spoken to a number of people but no solution. Promised a phone call but nothing has happened yet. 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
JohnC2
Message 2 of 9

Re: email access

Go to solution

Hi @arabella welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you are not able to access your email account. Can you clear your cookies and cache and then try to log in at http://www.bt.com/email
cheers
John

0 Ratings
arabella
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

I have cleared the cache a number of times and have tried to access through the link you gave but no go. When I try to access through a different browser the error message says that the Bt server does not recognise the password even though I am using the temporary password supplied in a text from BT. This password does let me in to MyBT.

I my last phone call I was told someone with more knowledge of the problem would phone me but nothing yet.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @arabella thanks for the update. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you with this. If you do get this resolved in the meantime please post and let us know.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
arabella
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

email access

Go to solution

I have been without email for two weeks now. Calls to the BT help no. gave no help.

After posting on the Community I was contacted by a moderator who took all my details and promised a call back. A couple of days ago I received a phone call from a Moderator who said he would take on my case to try and restore my email but have heard nothing since. The problem seems to be at the server as I receive error messages to say that the BT server does not recognise my password despite it being reset at least three times by various BT contacts. Help.

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

The mods are very busy at the moment, however, if you have been contacted by them they will be on the case and will contact you again when they have information for you.

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hey @arabella,

You spoke with @RobbieMac over the phone about this. You confirmed that you were able to get logged in.

The last thing he did for you was to get your date of birth corrected. Are you no longer able to get logged into your email through our website?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
arabella
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

I am still unable to access email as confirmed in a phone call yesterday, Also unable to access MyBt.

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

@arabella

I have just spoken to Robbie and he has raised a bridge case to our email team to have your issue fixed.

Robbie will follow up with you as soon as he hears back from the Email Team.

Cheers

Matt

0 Ratings