Re: email contact groups not working

Go to solution
Obviously, but I shouldn't have to.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

What answer were you expecting?

You stated "That works in one of my email addresses, but the groups are lost in the other. So how do you add a new name to a group that is no longer there"?

While it should not have gone missing it apparently has, unless you have missed it when looking through your contact list,  so if you want to still use the Group you will have to set it up again.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

Well at least the "powers that be"  have updated the system and the previous method of sending to Groups works just at it did.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

I am so pleased you've managed to resolve the problem, but I haven't!

I had originally set up 3 special sub-groups when BT/EE decided to 'upgrade' their services - without notification and without testing before launching. All my sub-groups were deleted, and it will take me ages to set them up again as and when BT/EE finally resolve their technical issues.

This is totally unacceptable, particularly in view of the fact that they are a communications company. I pay for the email service, and I expect it to work for me. I also resent that I cannot find an email address for BT/EE to register my annoyance at their very poor service. I did manage to track down a phone number to speak to a 'real' person as it would have taken me forever to list all the problems their upgrade has caused on a ChatLine.

0 Ratings