cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 46

email down

Go to solution

Have been able to log into email up until about 10 minutes ago, cannot log in now, says internal server error? anyone else having issues?

0 Ratings
45 REPLIES 45
Message 1 of 46

Go to solution

Are there any logging in issues at the moment on the bt website?

I'm getting "Please check you entered your username and password correctly and try again. If you need help remembering your username or password you can use the links below" even though the password is already saved in my browser and it was fine yesterday. 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 46

Re: email down

Go to solution

Same for me, it's telling me I am getting my password wrong.  I am not getting my password wrong, I think email is ****ed.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 46

Go to solution

Hi,

Yes, logged in earlier today at  09:30 no issue, logged out and cannot now login.

E-mail client (Thunderbird) works and can download e-mails.

Regards,

Shadders.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 46

Go to solution

I cannot log in at bt.com either

I get the following message, even though I'm not physically entering it anything, it's saved in my browser.

"Please check you entered your username and password correctly and try again. If you need help remembering your username or password you can use the links below."

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 46

Re: Log in problem

Go to solution

I have the same problem and came here to see if others were seeing the issue.

Even selecting "Forgotten your log in details?", which just asks for the BT ID, or email address, fails with a message "Sorry something's gone wrong.  Please try again later."

So I suspect that the system is down for some reason, rather than a problem with the log-in details.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 46

Go to solution

Yep, I'm getting the same, can't log-in to my email or to MyBT Account......same as others, it's telling me my log-in is wrong in some way when it isn't????

I take it there is some issue with the service and they are working on it......hopefully it will be fixed soon?????

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 46

Go to solution

same problem here..

all my BT email accounts and  MYBT none working. all saying wrong password.. just what i need.,

By The Way BT ....my passwords are correct, and nothing changed since yesterday.. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 46

Re: Log in problem

Go to solution

I am having the same problem does no one from BT come on here and confirm this 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 46

Go to solution

Same issue. Checked email a couple of hours ago fine... now cannot log in.

0 Ratings