cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 46

Re: email down

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

We're aware of a problem that may be preventing some customers from logging into their BT Mail account via bt.com. We're really sorry about this, but are working to get it fixed as quickly as possible.

The BT Mail App is not affected by this issue.

Thanks

Neil

Message 12 of 46

suddenly unable to login to MyBT with any Browser on Mac, Pc, Android

Go to solution

suddenly unable to login to MyBT with Safari, Chrome, Firefox on Mac, Android and PC, "Content server couldn't process the request" or password login problem which it is not. In daily use since over a year.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 46

Re: Log in problem

Go to solution
I have the same problem from Mac, PC, Android.
Safari, Chrome, Firefox, I login every day to call protect to check my sisters account.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 46

Re: email down

Go to solution

Me too.  Cannot log into either MyBT or Email.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 46

Re: suddenly unable to login to MyBT with any Browser on Mac, Pc, Android

Go to solution
For a very short while I could get in using chrome then I was locked out there too. I have no other option to login and cannot install the App since I live outside the UK but need to manage / protect daily my aging sister's phone service from scammers. Urgent.
Tags (3)
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 46

Go to solution

Same here.  Hub went off last night for no reason only got half speed now can't log on to my bt to report this .. whats going on ?

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 46

Go to solution

I have the same problem so it's customer / site wide, they'll have this sorted fairly quickly

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 46

Go to solution

I have the same problem this morning! But I can view my emails in Thunderbird. I can send an email from my Gmail account to my BT address and read it in Thunderbird. Is there a problem with BT since about 10.30am ?

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 46

Loss of log in access to emails & BT account

Go to solution

Cannot log in to my account or email accounts, even though I am getting emails on my phone.

Nice of BT to let us know there is a problem again with the email provider, AGAIN! 

I always told a customer there was a problem before they found out the hard way & lost income due inability to supply.

But that was another world away..............

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 46

Re: Log in problem

Go to solution

It seems just to be log in problems BUT it would be nice if BT would acknowledge it.

Although I can't log in to the Web it is still working fine via the Microsoft Mail app

0 Ratings