cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 46

Re: Log in problem

Go to solution

At least there is now a message on  Web mail acknowledging there are problem.

Still working with "Thunderbird"

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 46

Go to solution

It's not just email, I can't get into my BT account either.

Pity really, I was just going to get all my broadband, telephone, etc. re-instated and get it installed ready at my new house.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 46

Go to solution
I'm getting the same, and if I follow the forgotten password link and enter my email address it tells me it doesn't exist!

Not looking good!
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 46

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I have posted earlier in the thread but it looks like some of you may have missed it.

Some customers are experiencing problems trying to use their BT email/My BT, and we’re working quickly to resolve this. BT phone, broadband and mobile services are not affected.

This is not affecting the BT Mail app or email clients. 

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Neil

Message 25 of 46

Go to solution

Yes, I'm getting all that as well.

It's even telling me my security details are incorrect. (What's your mother's maiden name? As if I didn't know!!)

🤔😫

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 46

Go to solution

Does anyone know how I can get logged in on thunderbird with my own email address, currently bringing up my partners email and cannot see how to log out to log back in with my email, assume it has brought his email up as he is the BT account holder? thanks

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 46

Go to solution

@polish  I had an email address that I did not have on thunderbird, although I could use existing  email addresses I could not log in with a new one.

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 46

Go to solution

Thank you but how can I log out of my partners email which thunderbird brings up and log back in with my own bt email?

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 46

Go to solution

You need to create a new account in Thunderbird with your details. You don't login and logout of accounts in Thunderbird as you do with webmail, you create multiple accounts.

Message 30 of 46

Go to solution

How would I do this please,? it is strange as used thunderbird in past and have been able to log in with my email, thank you

0 Ratings