Go to solution

@licquorice I'll feed that back.

Thanks

Neil

Message 42 of 46

Re: Log in problem

Go to solution

My email seems to be working ok now!!

But still can't do anything in my account.

At least it's now coming up with the message;

We're launching something new

We’ve got some changes to make to our website, but we'll be back up and running again soon.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience.

Let's hope so and I don't have to mess around with accounts, ID and passwords anymore. LOL.

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 46

Re: email down

Go to solution
Sadly, because I live outside the UK (Switzerland) I am unable to even install or use the BT App. But I still need to manage the BT Call Protect on a UK phone account on an almost daily basis as a remote carer for a person with dementia.
0 Ratings
Message 44 of 46

My BT problems

Go to solution

Since the outage, I’m having problems viewing my account. When I log in the app it says can’t find account ID, if I retry the pin a number of times it works and I can view my details. On the website I can log in and see my usage and bill etc. But when I try to look at my account details and billing address etc, it comes with red banner saying it’s having trouble loading them, and it won’t load bill, usage, or my products.

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 46

Re: My BT problems

Go to solution

Yes, I'm having the same sort of problems. I worked in IT for 40 years and it was always bashed into everybody, test, test, test before implementing. Nowadays it seems slapp it together, minimum testing, bung it in live for release to everyone. I worked for stockbrokers, banks and insurance companies and if I'd put something live that wasn't robustly tested... and accepted, signed off, etc. I would have been shot. Sorry, but this really gets me fuming.

Message 46 of 46

Re: email down

Go to solution

Hi All,

As you will already know, we restored all services last night.

If you still have any problems, please create a separate thread so we can help you individually.

Thanks

DanielS