cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

email from wordpress website blocked

I am the membership secretary of a club that has a website built using wordpress. We have become aware of a problem with website password reset emails and other email sent to members from the website, they are getting blocked by BT. Members using other providers do not have this problem.

Who do we need to contact to get this problem resolved?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: email from wordpress website blocked

Hi @landie57, thanks for posting, and sorry that your members are not getting their emails in relation to your website.

Have a look at the guidance: best practices for postmasters and senders of email and see if that helps.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

John,

Thanks for your reply I am sure the website complies but to make sure I have sent the link to our tech team. Interestingly I had to send the link using my gmail account as I had an undeliverable message when trying to send them from my btinternet.com account  with the following text.  550 spam, or phishing or malware.  Please check or edit your message and try sending it again. (6-1-3-2) ID (6139452E0775C863)

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @landie57 and thanks for the reply.

I'll be happy to take a closer look at this for you. I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch if you're still having problems.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings