Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jags1
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

email login

Go to solution

hi, my email login is not being recognised. i have tried resetting password but even my personal details are not recognised. all this has happened since the new bt homepage format yesterday. keep going round and round the system and getting seriously **bleep** off. don't think i will be renewing my contract when it expires. jags1

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: email login

Go to solution

Are you able to log on via this link

https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

Try using your "old" password if the "new" one doesn't work.

If you are a BTYahoo email customer try using this link

https://login.yahoo.com/

0 Ratings
jags1
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
sorry, your suggestions don,t work . i am entering my correct username and password but these are not recognised, will keep trying but i am not entirely computer literate ( old age ).
0 Ratings
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@jags1wrote:
sorry, your suggestions don,t work . i am entering my correct username and password but these are not recognised, will keep trying but i am not entirely computer literate ( old age ).

Hi.

Is your email address associated with your BTBroadband account - or BT Premium Email?

The thing to do, despite the system inferring it, is to never change any settings including password. This particular fault usually clears after a few hours or days. Changing password as gg30340 implied doesn't always "stick", so check using the old password. However - don't keep checking too frequently.

If you can't get access at all after a few days, then you may need the assistance of a moderator.

0 Ratings
jags1
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

fixed thanks to the chat line agent who reset my password using the personal details that weren't accepted when i tried myself. thanks for your efforts.

0 Ratings