cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

email new login

Ever since the login change, my email page no longer keeps me signed in as it used to. Although I tick the box "keep me signed in" I get logged out if I am inactive for a fairly short time. Before the change, I could go for days without having to log in again.

Has something changed...or can I set the period for which I want to remain signed in for in the absence of any activity?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: email new login

Hi there;

How long does it log you out after? I don't check the box and I haven't had a problem with being logged out. 

Anything else you are doing differently?

Thanks

Roger

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi Rogerdee,

I don't have exact times for unwanted logout but it happens roughly 3 - 4 times a day. Also, I left my PC on last night and it appeared to have logged out ju, looking at the emails sometime between 20.00 and midnight. Most annoying as previously it would keep me logged in for at least a week before logging me out and asking for a new login,.

I have no explanation for the change in login behaviour. Can anyone in the Community suggest a remedy please?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I am having the same issue - very frustrating.  Could someone from BT respond please.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I am having exactly the same problem. Would be nice if BT were to offer a solution.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hello @delphinium9@tembatoo  and @rosvine 

Would you kindly repost your complaints on this thread :

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Email-disconnections-have-returned/td-p/2326876 

It's a known problem and the moderators are trying to get answers from the email backend team. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Thanks Peter. I've added my post to the growing number of BT email users posting on the "email disconnections have returned" thread who are also experiencing this problem.