Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_N
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

email tabs

Go to solution

Since last week when clicking on a link in an email the link is opening up on the same tab rather than a separate tab.

I find I'm closing the tab and having to log in to Mail again.  The help desk didn't help much and asked me to change my password - but I couldn't find where to do that, and as I was expecting a caller I had to cease the chat.

Now I don't mind admitting that I'm a digital numpty but any help you can offer will be much appreciatted.

I use FIREFOX as my default browser, but I've just opened mail in Microsofts Edge or Chromium and the same happens so i'm guessing this is something to do with Mail settings.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: email tabs

Go to solution
0 Ratings
John_N
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: email tabs

Go to solution

This is affecting a lot of people.  There is no answer as yet but I did find this someway down on the link from another moderator, John C2.   Hopefully this might save others from trawling through pages unnecessarily.

Hi Everyone, thanks for spotting and reporting this to us.

I've checked with our email experts and they've been able to replicate this issue. They are working to put a fix in place for the next update. In the meantime please right click on the link and select 'Open in new tab'

Thanks

John

0 Ratings