cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

email was not working this morning

Go to solution

Error message generated:

"Please check you entered your username and password correctly and try again. If you need help remembering your username or password you can use the links below."

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: email was not working this morning

Go to solution

I don't even get that, it just sits there with nothing happening. At least gmail is working.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Just contacted BT and got the following reply.

We are extremely sorry to inform you about this, that we are currently facing issues with the BT webpages. There has been a glitch on the server, which caused this problem.
However, our Network engineering team and server engineering team are already working on this on priority, to get this fixed at the earliest. We are hoping to get it fixed within 4-6 hours.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Re: No access to My BT, or Webmail

Go to solution

I contacted BT this morning as I can't log in to email, normally works straight away, got the following reply.

We are extremely sorry to inform you about this, that we are currently facing issues with the BT webpages. There has been a glitch on the server, which caused this problem.
However, our Network engineering team and server engineering team are already working on this on priority, to get this fixed at the earliest. We are hoping to get it fixed within 4-6 hours.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Me too

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution
Same here and my BT account is not recognising my BT ID or account number either, saying they don’t exist
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution
I’m unable to access my emails or BT account. My user ID is not recognised. I assume it’s all part of the same problem.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution
Yes. There is now a message on mail log in page saying there is a problem.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused, we're working as quickly as possible to restore service for everyone affected.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Working now, thank you.

0 Ratings