cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

email

When I am in my E Mail page whenever I start an action i.e. Opening my in box, deleting messages, opening folders.. any action at all I receive a small box with a spinning wheel advising LOADING..This goes on for minutes..not seconds but minutes before retrieving messages or opening mail. It is frustrating to say the least and has only just started to happen.

I have looked in vain on the BT supposed help topics without success..What is happening?   

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: email

same for me and only just happening this morning

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

michaeldawson,

You've beaten me to it!

No help to you, other than to say you're not alone.

I've been having this same problem all morning.

I'm amazed that the system doesn't seem to monitor its own performance, so that those who can fix it are alerted to the problem and can post an acknowledgement so we as users don't have to keep posting on here to draw their attention to it.

Mike.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Thanks, at least I am not alone but this doesn't help any of us.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Thanks, at least I am not alone but this doesn't help any of us

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Re: Why is the new BT email so slow?

I have the same problem. Taking 20 seconds to open/delete e-mails.

Never had this before.

I went on to fibre in September with download speeds of supposedly 930.

This is ridiculous and must be rectified asap.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

Mail server problem

I see a number of people this morning have posted in different threads they are experiencing a problem with web mail and very slow loading of messages/folders. I just wanted to add this problem is not confined to web mail and I am experiencing the equivalent problem using Outlook and IMAP  - very slow synchronising of folders etc.  And, yes, when I checked out web mail it was very, very slow.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Terribly, terribly slow logging in. Sometimes up to a minute. Hub is 4 meters away. Gmail instant.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Re: Terribly, terribly slow logging in. Sometimes up to a minute. Hub is 4 meters away. Gmail instan

Exactly the same here extremely slow and sitting next to the hub

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

E Mail

Slow loading plus slow deleting received emails

0 Ratings