Highlighted
spackhead
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

emails I have sent are not being received since this morning

Go to solution

Hi there

I sent some emails out this morning and they were not received

I then tried a couple of test emails to my own address and they have not come back either

I am using Windows Live Mail and the client is all set up correctly (I have double checked). I have changed nothing on it since it was confirmed working yesterday evening.

I am getting no bounced message or any SMTP error message (or any error message) when sending and the emails all appear in my Sent Box.

I have checked the service status on my line and there are no reported problems

In fact the only way I know its not working is because I was told stuff had not arrived rather than any indication of stuff not being right my end

I can strangely successfully send webmail from the BT Mail page

I did notice the BT Mail Web page had trouble loading first thing this morning and there are reports of it being down for some folks when I look around on the internet

I am receiving emails sent to me by other people which is odd

Anyone got any ideas?

I have also tried another PC and same thing happens so I have run out of things to check

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
spackhead
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: emails I have sent are not being received since this morning

Go to solution

just starting working again now

no sign of the several messages and test messages sent on Sat/Sun/Mon am, but a test one I sent out this afternoon has just shown up

So obviously my settings and everything must have been correct

I cannot comprehend what has gone on but I shall mark it down as (yet another) btmail hiccup

0 Ratings