cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: emails to gmail addresses undeliverable due to DMARC Authentification issues

I suspect that gmail is seeing your attempt at sending bulk emails as Spam, hence the reason that they fail, can you send individual messages to both of those addresses ?

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Re: emails to gmail addresses undeliverable due to DMARC Authentification issues

No, its not that.

Its weird, it seems like a btinternet address is being sent using an own domain SMTP server, not entirely sure where Gmail comes in to the error.

But worth a try, if only to discover which of the 2 addresses is causing the problem.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Hi

1.  I tried sending just to those two (partners with different roles), with the same result

2.  In what sane universe is 8 recipients a bulk email?

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Sorry, that doesn't help at all - I don't use gmail, or even understand what is being said.  That looks like its set up for an an email administrator for an organisation, not a simple guy sat on a laptop trying to send a report on committee actions to other members of a small charity.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

In message 2, you asked "What the heck does this all mean", that part at least is clearly explained on that linked page

0 Ratings