cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

A large swathe of email in my inbox have dissapeared. Everything between dates 18/11/2010 to 09/09/2024 has GONE ! I still have 36 older ones from 04/09/2010 to 18/11/2010 and all recent ones from 09/09/2024 to 18/09/2024 (today).

Funnily enough, all the " sent items " dating right back to 04/09/2010 when I opened the account are still there.

I haven't deleted any or put them elsewhere as that would take weeks surely. And no, they are not in my Trash folder.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: emails

Go to solution

Make sure that the "Conversation" View is not active. To do that log onto your BTMail account and click on "View" in the menu bar at the right hand side. Scroll down and Single click "conversation view" to toggle it on or off.

When you toggle it on or off you will see the name "Conversation View" change colour from grey to blue when it is turned on.

As an aside you should consider setting up folders and file your emails instead of having them stored in your inbox. 

Message 3 of 3

Re: emails

Go to solution
Thank you, thank you, gg30340... I now have my emails back. I still don't understand what the coversation view is all about but it did the trick. I am very grateful !!
As for putting the emails in folders, I agree, it's just that I have let it get out of hand.
0 Ratings