Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juliafrost
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

iPhone/iPad password issues

Go to solution
I have seen a thread regarding problems logging into iPad/iPhone accounts. I also have this problem - password works fine on the browser version but not on my other devices. Please can a moderator reply so that I can then contact them to get it sorted?
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: iPhone/iPad password issues

Go to solution

@Juliafrostwrote:
I have seen a thread regarding problems logging into iPad/iPhone accounts. I also have this problem - password works fine on the browser version but not on my other devices. Please can a moderator reply so that I can then contact them to get it sorted?

Hi, welcome to the forums.

This may not need moderator assistance as yet.

How long has this been going on? When you login via browser, do you see a Yahoo image? (This is to determine BTYahoo or BTMail).

Please don't change any settings, don't change passwords and don't remove/re-add the account from your devices, or the app itself.

The issue can last a few hours to a few days, so during this time make sure your devices are not set to check every few minutes. Only check once an hour on one device only.

0 Ratings
Juliafrost
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
I see the yahoo logo when I login. This problem sometimes sorts itself but currently has been several days
0 Ratings
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@Juliafrostwrote:
I see the yahoo logo when I login. This problem sometimes sorts itself but currently has been several days

Sorry it's like this, it's not really going to be fixed. There is a possibility this could be due to a login attempt at the exact same time using different devices, causing a system confusion/lock out.

Try a typical trick that has been seen to kick start the app access. Login to webmail using :-

https://mail.yahoo.com

then logout and try one of the devices.

0 Ratings
Juliafrost
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks Andy. That has worked👍
0 Ratings