cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicmcckip
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 1

changing services.pngMy Broadband was upgraded to infinity from ADSL today.

I  had my BT yahoo home page open - no problems,  it said I needed to log in to view my emails (not unusual) when I logged in I had a message saying thanks for changing services, I closed the browser and tried again, same message (see image),

I could not do anything without pressing continue.

A search on this site showed someone else having the issue in may but no resolution - the OP on that thread had lost access to their emails ,should I be worried? 

I really need access to my emails - as there has been many issues with my order (starting with an issue with merging my accounts - to today when the engineer didn't install my new vision [extra channels - so he was supposed to install a cable] because "it was not on his job list"), So I am in email contact to a really helpful member of the UK care team who has been sorting  out  all the problems (and there are a few more things she going to sort out when its all up and running) so if I lose my email I'm stuffed.

Just to clarify I still have access at the moment just worried I am going to lose it like this thread:

http://community.bt.com/t5/Other-BB-Queries/What-s-Gone-Wrong-With-btinternet-com-Email-Access/m-p/8...

0 Ratings