cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 28

Re: lost access to my email after 18 years.......HELP ASAP!!!

I have asked if the mods can help with this.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 28

Hi @liamham Sorry to hear that you have lost access to your email account and cannot make any progress when you called us.

I can't guaranteed we will be able to get your email back but we will be happy to look into what has gone wrong and if possible get it back for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
liamham
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 28

Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 28

Hi @liamham,

Thanks for getting in touch. I called you today but missed you.

I've been going over the details that you sent in and I've been unable to find any Premium Mail account for you. When was the last time we took a payment from your bank account for it? I'll do all I can to help you. I'll be in the office on Boxing Day so I can speak with you then.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
liamham
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 28

I missed your call but you didn’t leave a number to call you back and no one knows who to transfer to me. Can you please leave a number or message me a number

Thanks it was last paid on the 30th Nov and I’m can provide a screen shot from my bank
0 Ratings
liamham
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 28

I missed your call but you didn’t leave a number to call you back and no one knows who to transfer to me. Can you please leave a number or message me a number

Thanks it was last paid on the 30th Nov and I’m can provide a screen shot from my bank
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
liamham
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 28

Can someone please sort this ASAP as it’s gettint beyond silly now, I’ve been paying for this service since I moved years ago.

I’m not having to go thru every account I have an get them to change my email address away from BT and by the end I’ll be cancelling and raising a complaint to BT head office and ofcom
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 18 of 28

Daniel the MOD appears to be contacting you when he is next in the office on boxing day
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 28

Hi @liamham,

I'll be in the office tomorrow and I can speak with you then to get to the bottom of this.

If you have the statement you can send it to me in a private message, as an image or screenshot. Obviously black out anything that you don't want me to see on the image :smileyhappy:

I need to find out what went wrong to prevent it from happening to you again. As it stands, I cannot find any recent account with you which doesn't sound right especially if you have been paying for it. I also need to trace it for GDPR reasons.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
liamham
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 28

I'm now trying to send you the screenshots of the DD's and the payments but its saying that i cant send DanielS an PM.

this is getting stupid now,  is their anyone senior I can complain to now?  

0 Ratings