cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tony18
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

new to bt,have created account trys to load when message selected BT account not available appears

Go to solution

I am  new to BT,have activated account and set up mail account,account trys to load,following message appears,selected bt account not available.  Help please

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
DanielS
Message 2 of 6

Re: new to bt,have created account trys to load when message selected BT account not available appea

Go to solution

Hi @tony18,

First of all, welcome to the Community!

I'd like to help you with your email problem. Before I can, I will need your details. 

To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you over the next few working days.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 3 of 6

Re: new to bt,have created account trys to load when message selected BT account not available appea

Go to solution

Hi @tony18,

Please go to the following page: BT Email Management

You'll see your emails marked as deleted. Please click on "reactivate". This should get the mailbox back for you.

Let me know how you get on please. I'll be in the office on Saturday and will check for a reply.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
tony18
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Daniel S,      

Thanks for your help,all working good,

tony18

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@tony18 That's great, I'll make sure @DanielS see's your post when he back in the office tomorrow  Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

That's brilliant @tony18.

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm glad that I was able to help you.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your week Smiley Very Happy

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings