Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 15

Re: outlook problems

Go to solution

Hi Barnpiece,

Thanks for you reply. I may consider forwarding the emails to my gmail account if the problem persists.

Never done it before. is the process quite straightforward? Is there a copy of the email left in the outlook account when forwarded

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

thanks will watch with interest

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply. I also tried the advance set up and it wouldn't work . Might give the different port number a go though

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

@IDO wrote:

Hi Barnpiece,

Thanks for you reply. I may consider forwarding the emails to my gmail account if the problem persists.

Never done it before. is the process quite straightforward? Is there a copy of the email left in the outlook account when forwarded

You do not forward emails from Outlook. They are forwarded from your BT email account. Assuming you are on the BTMail system  you have to log onto your email account via webmail and go into the settings and select "mail" > "Auto Forward" then enter the relevant details of the account you want the emails forwarded to.

If you are on the BTYahoo system it may be slightly different but the end result is the same. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks for advice, will give it a go if problem persists

0 Ratings