cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 21 of 44

Re: password change due to bt mail migration

It's confusing. I just can't help believing that BT's email services are all shook up right now.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 22 of 44

@polish wrote:

When I go into BT.Com and then click on the email logo next to My BT it takes me into as below so am still on Bt Yahoo

BT ID or Email address Password

Forgotten password?

Keep me logged in Check this box to stay logged in to your BT email on this computer

By logging in I agree that cookies may be set on my browser. Learn more

If you receive a message asking you to change your password, it's important you do so.

Find out more at www.bt.com/secure

I don't think that page actually confirms which service you're on. However the following link I supplied before does :-

http://diagnostics.bt.com/login/?workflow=EmailChecker

0 Ratings
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 23 of 44

HI Andy

Yes it looks as if still on BT Yahoo, came up with the following!  is there any way you can find out if migration is taking place again?

Your BT Email service

You are currently on the BT Yahoo Mail service

0 Ratings
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 24 of 44

Don't be cruel  .... we can't go on like this with suspicious minds!!

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 25 of 44

@polish wrote:

HI Andy

Yes it looks as if still on BT Yahoo, came up with the following!  is there any way you can find out if migration is taking place again?

Your BT Email service

Hi @polish

Sorry for the delay in posting on your thread, I am playing catchup.  Sorry for the information you have received via your online chat, I am afraid the adviser who handled your chat is mistaken.  Migrations to BT Mail are on hold and this status has not changed.  At the moment I have no information as to when migration will start again.

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 26 of 44

Hi Andy

thanks for that info, however spoke with someone yesterday on the phone from the broadband team who informed me that the migration to BT mail is taking place but could not tell me exactly when I will be migrated! but says it is definitely back on, maybe you could check with the broadband team!?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 27 of 44

Wouldn't it be nice if bt told a consistent story. If instead of all the secrecy concerning the migration bt were open and honest about why the migration was halted in the first place and when (indeed if) it is to re commence, customers would be a lot happier.
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 28 of 44

Hi Sean sorry the reply message was meant for you not Andy!

Thanks for that info, however spoke with someone yesterday on the phone from the broadband team who informed me that the migration to BT mail is taking place but could not tell me exactly when I will be migrated! but says it is definitely back on, maybe you could check with the broadband team!?

0 Ratings
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 29 of 44

Hi Licorice Yes I agree but the team were quite adamant the migration was happening.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 30 of 44

@SeanD wrote:

@polish wrote:

HI Andy

Your BT Email service

Hi @polish

Sorry for the delay in posting on your thread, I am playing catchup.  Sorry for the information you have received via your online chat, I am afraid the adviser who handled your chat is mistaken.  Migrations to BT Mail are on hold and this status has not changed.  At the moment I have no information as to when migration will start again.

Cheers

Sean

Hi Sean.

Judging by the responses being given by the support team which oppose what you're saying, which is correct ?

It's shocking that it's not the same.

Do you actually inform the management of online chat that their people are giving the wrong information ?

The situation is simply not good enough, and the details need to be made clear - and everyone should be singing from the same song sheet. How do they get their information to say migration is still happening ? How do you get your information to say that it's not ?