cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gormsgast
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

redirecting

The last few days has seen me clicking on my inbox (and sometimes on the subject of an e-mail) which then redirects back to BT's home page, where I have to click on e-mail to get back in.

Is there a current problem, or is here something wrong my end?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
dpatt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: redirecting

Same thing has been happening to me.

0 Ratings
gormsgast
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I got on to BT, and they said they were aware of the problem, as others are experiencing the same. We went through some procedures etc, ending in clearing the browser and emptying the cache.....worked Ok for a very short while, but the problem has come back.

Ever since this changeover I have had nothing but problems with this **bleep** e-mail service (it's also a lot slower!!)

I have too many contacts, Private and other, to change to an alternative, + I signed a new one year contract with BT in Dec'14.

Seriously thinking of ditching them come December.

Surely it can't beyond BT toi fix what to them should be a simple problem...........but obviously not!!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Unless you have an overwhelming need to use webmail, I would suggest using a mail client such as Windows Live mail or Mozilla Thunderbird to collect your email. A much more satisfactory experience will result.

0 Ratings