Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

removing deleted email accounts from list

Go to solution

Hi

I have deleted a number of email accounts some time ago and they should have been removed from the list of sub accounts. However, they are still showing and a message states that I have used 11 of my 11 email addresses. Is there a way of removing deleted email accounts from the list.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Matt

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: removing deleted email accounts from list

Go to solution

@Splash1 wrote:

Hi

I have deleted a number of email accounts some time ago and they should have been removed from the list of sub accounts. However, they are still showing and a message states that I have used 11 of my 11 email addresses. Is there a way of removing deleted email accounts from the list.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Matt

Hi, welcome to the forums.

This needs a moderator assistance. Hopefully they'll see your post soon and invite you to contact them.

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Splash1

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that the 11 addresses are still registered against your allowance.  The community won't be able to help with this so you can send us over your details and we'll sort this out for you.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for your help with this I have completed the contact and await your help.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me this evening @Splash1.

I'm glad that I was able to get your accounts removed and your entitlement updated.

Take care and enjoy your night.

All the best,

DanielS

0 Ratings