cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sylvia54
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

some people are using 'reply' to email me but i and not receiving the replies.

some people are unable to send replies to my emails using 'reply'. theya re bounced back as being undeliverable . i have tried to sort out with Bt but that was worse than useless and i dont know how to fix this. It doesnt happen to everyone  and i dont know who is actually affected unless they tell me this had happened ( BT thought i could read minds! )

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: some people are using 'reply' to email me but i and not receiving the replies.

@sylvia54wrote:

some people are unable to send replies to my emails using 'reply'. theya re bounced back as being undeliverable . i have tried to sort out with Bt but that was worse than useless and i dont know how to fix this. It doesnt happen to everyone  and i dont know who is actually affected unless they tell me this had happened ( BT thought i could read minds! )

Hi, welcome to the forums.

How are you sending emails? Is it using webmail via a browser, or app/client ? Are you using more than one device?

Has this just started to happen?

It sounds like you may have a "Reply-to" address set within the settings (of a device or in webmail), and this has been entered incorrectly - or by mistake.

0 Ratings
sylvia54
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: some people are using 'reply' to email me but i and not receiving the replies.

i dont know what i use - i just send emails as i always have - nothing has been changed and some people can reply to me and some can't, even people who have been able to in the past suddenly cant. They get the reply bounced back with a messasge that says i dont exist even though they have only pressed ' reply'.  I have checked all my bt settings and they all seem fine.

0 Ratings