cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

trouble signing in

Go to solution

Hi, all of a sudden (since yesterday) I am having trouble signing in to my BT email. It either never loads in or takes an absolute age........Using Chromebook

I tried many things (not tech minded Btw!) I have spoken withe a BT help advisor, and he said my connection was Ok, and getting the speed I'm on....currently getting around 40+ mbs, and my "CHROMEBOOK" settings is showing a strong connection. I have just done a Factory reset, but the problem is still there. Anyone know a solution.....I've cleared the cache.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: trouble signing in

Go to solution

Hi @gormsgast I'm really sorry to see you're having problems getting into your BT emails, are you still experiencing issues? 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Back in now! tried resetting my chromebook several times, but things were still slow.
This morning (Sun') as a last resort, I just unplugged the router from the mains, waited for around 30 seconds, plugged it back in....and hey presto! the speed to "my Chromebook" is back to normal.
PS......I had no speed problems to my I-pad during this time!!!
Seems the first thing I should have done
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @gormsgast Ah not so bad, thanks for getting back to me and I'm glad you sorted got sorted. It sounds like there may have been an issue with the wifi connection between your Hub and laptop if it was a speed issue.

Thanks 

Neil

0 Ratings