cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

unable to access my Bt account

It started when I asked for help re my "ghost emails" last week.
John C2 kindly helped by passing the issue on to the technical email team.

Then I realised that, although the problem had been fixed  (i.e. no more ghost emails) I now was no longer able to open my emails.
I can login, but I am not able to open. The system keeps loading and nothing happens .

This is what I get:
"ERROR : Please wait for email(s) to load completely."
and it never loads!

This has been going on since last week and, as you can imagine, the problems are endless, as my folders are also inaccessible.
Basically, I lost access to everything I have in my BT account, not just emails.

And yes, I rebooted, logged in and out, deleted cookies, caches, histories, etc, tried a different browser, etc, to no avail. The problem is with with my BT account. 

As your technical team sorted my ghost emails and created a new, much more serious issue, I trust they can now rectify it.
Thanks. Please let me know.
Fulvia

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

not able to open my emails since last week

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: not able to open my emails since last week

@fulvia This is a customer-to-customer help forum and there is no guarantee that the BT moderators read all posts.

You should call Customer Services on 0330 1234 150.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Re: unable to access my Bt account

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Re: unable to access my Bt account

Thank you very much. It's been 2 weeks now, so I really hope they can sort it soon!
0 Ratings