Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mike50501
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 91

what have you done to my email?

Go to solution

I have had two email address for bt email, for 19 years.
I can go to the email log in page and select either address and do emails

Toodat I am presented with a page just offering me stupid offers from BT and no ssign of my 2 email address

What the heck have you done BT? how dare you do this to us, I need to see my two email addresses and I need to see them right now, instead I have spent the last half hour navigating through stupid offers I do not want or need, I just need to get in to my email

I am really so angry this afternoon at what you have done. I hate BT

90 REPLIES 90
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 91

Re: what have you done to my email?

Go to solution

What happens if you log on using the email button at the top right of this page?

0 Ratings
mike50501
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 91

Go to solution

the log in I use for this community is not the same as the log ins I use for my two email addresses

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 91

Go to solution

I never said it was. Click on the email button next to the MyBT button at the top right of this page. It is a direct log on page to BT email log on page.

0 Ratings
mike50501
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 91

Go to solution

it just takes me to the same page I see if I click on my usual bookmark for email.

endless offers for netflix and fibre broadband and all sorts of upgrades and special offers from BT that I have no interest inl

Highlighted
mike50501
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 91

Go to solution

I need to change some passwords today, to do that I need to be able confirm password changes by using both of my email addresses and I can not log in to either.

This is outrageous,  I do not want endless offers from BT about netflix, and stupid BT sport.

I just want to find my usual log in page, choose either of my two log in's and work on my email.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 91

Go to solution

Have you tried accessing email via a mail client such as Thunderbird to see if that works?

0 Ratings
ypt
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 91

Go to solution

Why don't BT leave WELL ALONE - if it aint broke don't mend it!!

I have exactly the same problem, I have several BT email addresses accesible in the past by logging in via "Email" on the BT web page, this led to the major email, with the option to select any of the others. Now if you do the same it sometimes allows you to select another one directly - but in the majority of times I've tried it takes you back to the log in page, which opens up the major account - NOT VERY HELPFUL!

I cannot believe that BT continually comes up with C**P software. 

mike50501
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 91

Go to solution

I do not have an email client on my devices, I use the web page to login in and have done so for over ten years.

I should not have to go to the trouble of installing extra software I do not want.

I need to access my BT email from my work computer, I am not allowed to install software on those computers, I use the web page log in.

This is very very annoying, I have spent over an hour trying to get to either of my two addressess and simply can not get anything other that a page offering me upgrades and BT sport and netflix!

0 Ratings
mike50501
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 91

Go to solution

I have just dialled 150 and spoken to a man at BT in ireland.

I am told the problem is being worked on around the clock and should be resolved soon because they have had a number of calls on the same subject.