cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 41 of 46

Re: windows live mail will only send and receive on my sub account but not my default account

Go to solution

What happens if you click on 'Send/Receive' in WLM and then click on 'All email accounts' ? It sounds as though WLM is only checking for mail on your sub account and not your main account.

Edit: Are you sure you have this box ticked for BOTH accounts?

wlm6.jpg

0 Ratings
MIKETANGO
Contributor
Message 42 of 46

Re: windows live mail will only send and receive on my sub account but not my default account

Go to solution

Both account sync. boxes are check.

clicked on send/receive and then all acounts with no results.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 43 of 46

Go to solution

Sorry, I'm completely out of ideas now. It would definitely appear to be a problem with the receive part of your main account on WLM as you can send on both and receive on both with webmail. Are you 100% sure you haven't made a typing error somewhere in the user name for the main account?

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 44 of 46

Go to solution
Yep. Stumped me too. That's why I asked the moderators to have look. Perhaps if they get it sorted they could post back what the problem was.
MIKETANGO
Contributor
Message 45 of 46

Go to solution

Yes I too would like to know, you would think someone would have written software to fault find,. How did we get "Man on the moon" over sixty years ago.

I would like to thank you all for your help. I need a reliable email especially for my son in the USA, thankfully we have Gmail.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
MIKETANGO
Contributor
Message 46 of 46

Go to solution

Looks like BT Yahoo filters was the problem! I hope this will help all others with this problem. Once again a BIG Thank you.BT YAHOO FILTERS a.jpgBT YAHOO FILTERS b.jpg

0 Ratings