cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scootcat
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

yahoo mail not working

i am unable to send or receive mail in bt yahoo  mail. this has been since just after xmas i think. i have a problem with on e mail address in another e mail programme. all was working fine till i came back after xmas. i tried desk top help and it says it cant detect a bt e mail . but im signed in to yahoo and my name etc , contacts list are all showing. i tried to reset my e mail addresses and it not even sending verification mail to another e mail address. i tried to send a mail to a friend got delivery failure notice. what should  i do. have tried the help topics. nothing seems to work. im not very technical im afraid. just dont understand this

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: yahoo mail not working

Hi Scootcat,

If you are still having trouble with this, fill out the contact us form in the about me section of my profile and we will take a look.
Cheers,
Chris
BT Moderator Team
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings