Guru
toekneem

Any work being done on the forums

Forums seem to be slow to load fully, with the emoticon window showing emoticons as text only. Looks like work in progress.

toekneem
http://www.no2nuisancecalls.net

(EASBF)

Expert
Patty-L

Re: Any work being done on the forums

toekneem wrote:

Forums seem to be slow to load fully, with the emoticon window showing emoticons as text only. Looks like work in progress.

Mine seems to be OK Toekneem.  :smileyhappy:

Patty-L

Guru
toekneem

[ Edited ]

Patty-L wrote:

toekneem wrote:

Mine seems to be OK Toekneem.  :smileyhappy:

Patty-L

Hi Patty, I think it appears OK now. It could have been an update that was waiting for Firefox,

Thanks anyway

[edit]Even the firefox 10.01 update on Vista seemed to cause a few probs, but no probs on Win 7:smileysurprised:

toekneem
http://www.no2nuisancecalls.net

(EASBF)

Distinguished Guru
DS

As of yesterday I too am using FF10.1 on Vista

Can't say I've noticed owt - though my add-ons block an awful lot of 'stuff' I don't need to see or read:smileyhappy:

(is a nice plain neat forum home page the future)?

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
Nyuka

You can share your ideas and thought with others.

Beginner
junaid

Absolutely rubbish. BT service and form. I am a broadbband customer I have just regisered to this forum it dos not give me option to post any question. all the time disoconnected when i hav unlimited access it shold be disconnected.

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

junaid wrote:

Absolutely rubbish. BT service and form. I am a broadbband customer I have just regisered to this forum it dos not give me option to post any question. all the time disoconnected when i hav unlimited access it shold be disconnected.

Do you want to report a broadband problem?

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Guru
Aarong

The only thing that is happening on here with me is that the latest post does correlate for when i click into B.T BB or B.T Infinity.

For some reason a different topic will be at the top and the latest post topic is no where to be seen.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution