Beginner
drglover1

BT Email

I want to send an email to somebody at BT.  When I hit the contact us icon I am provided with three options ;

Call us   - My wife tried this.  spoke with a nice gentleman with a strong accept - and got nowhere

Chat with us online   - I had a nice online chat with somebody - who has promised that something will   happen - which I doubt ( hence I want to send an email )

Write to us- GOOD IDEA   don't use any of the BT products like phone or email , try using Royal Mail  !!!  

No email option or address ??????  Is there an email address hidden somewhere ?

Sage
john46

Re: BT Email

Hi this link may help you https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Beginner
drglover1

Guru
AllanQuatermain

Thats odd. I've just gone to the link that John provided and went straight away to an email option.

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

Beginner
drglover1

its very odd, it just takes me to the contact options page, but there is no email option on the first page.  

If you click through, some pages have telephone only, at best on the pages I need I get ;

Chat with us online

We normally respond within 30 seconds ....

Write to us

BT Correspondence Centre ....

BUT no email options.  There are email options on other contact pages that concern other problems but nothing on the pages that I need.

CraigS

Hi drglover1

The Mod team will be happy to give you a hand with this.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.