Aspiring Expert
wizkid

BT Live Chat

Hi

I each time I try and use the BT live chat service the page just keeps saying loading, IO ahve tried on another pc and a different browser and it still happens.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

StuartH

Re: BT Live Chat

Hi Wizkid

Thanks for highlighting this to me.

This is being investigated to get a solution to the problem.

Cheers

Stuart

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry that we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)
Aspiring Expert
AlunH

I can't remember if Live Chat uses Java... it might worth noting what software it's using to run and maybe try updting/reinstalling that software?  I would check myslef, but I've just tried BT.com but haven't been offered a Live chat session.

Cheers

Alun

"Can a leopard change it's shorts?" - T Prattchet
Community Manager
StephanieG

Hi guys,

The Live Chat techies tested this and haven't found any problems with the system, can you try it out again tomorrow (when it's open between 0900 and 1800) and let me know if you're still having problems with it?

All the best,

Stephanie
BTCare Community Manager

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Aspiring Expert
wizkid

Hi,

Am I able to access it from a freinds house and they use Talktalk.  It only seems to not work when I try and access it from my BT broadband any ideas could the home hub be casuing this?

Please let me know

Thanks

Aspiring Expert
robinbredin

[ Edited ]

AlunH wrote:

I can't remember if Live Chat uses Java... it might worth noting what software it's using to run and maybe try updting/reinstalling that software?  I would check myslef, but I've just tried BT.com but haven't been offered a Live chat session.

Cheers

Alun

I would agree with you on that. A lot of today's software uses Java or Flash for the Web.

Aspiring Contributor
maikl22

i have problem with UP trace file

Guru
toekneem

maikl22 wrote:

i have problem with UP trace file

Hi maikl22, Welcome to the forums, not sure anyone will be able to help you with the info you have supplied.

can you expand on it.

Is this using live Chat (billing)

is it an error message you get.

What browser are you using

Do you have Java installed

What Operating system

and any other information that you think might be relevant.

toekneem
http://www.no2nuisancecalls.net

(EASBF)

Aspiring Contributor
maikl22

is problem on my xbox live,i spoke with ea server expert and told me i dont have correct up trace file,browser im using google chrome,i have java installed,always when i playing xbox after is ea server are not playing at this time...my bt inetrnet on my laptop is perfect,maybe sometnig blocking between xbox and inetrnet.

Guru
toekneem

Hi maikl22, Ah I see now that it has nothing to do with BT's Live Chat.

You might be better off posting a new thread of your problem in the BB Speed/Connection or the Infinity Boards. You are more likely to get some help from gamers there.

toekneem
http://www.no2nuisancecalls.net

(EASBF)