Distinguished Guru
gg30340

Cloud

Can I suggest that due to the number of questions that are being asked about BT Cloud that a new section be created on this forum just for Cloud issues.

"If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, click the white star"
Sage
imjolly

Re: Cloud

Ideas board would be a better place to post this suggestion

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Distinguished Guru
gg30340

I thought this part was for forum ideas (Guidance & Ideas) but I have posted it on the Ideas board as well, Thanks.

"If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, click the white star"
Sage
imjolly

That is an idea/suggestion - start a new board for 'cloud'.   that is how smarttalk got a board

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Aspiring Expert
tickhill

I will look forward to a Cloud section to see how others have got on with it.

I personally have found it the most User Unfriendly piece of software I have ever come across and after several 'self training sessions' have finally given it the boot and uninstalled it.

I get more sense out of my memory stick.

nathansergent

I totally agree, however I am still in denial as I still have not removed the software.  Words cannot describe the frustration.  While I believe BT have not deliberately created a monster, it truely is a masterful disaster.  Can you or anyone recommend another platform for back up of about 50 gigs please?