Distinguished Guru
pottyperson

Give Us a Link to the Mods!

I've just read yet another post in which a mod has offered the helpful advice to "click on my name and there's a link for contacting us". Except that it's not actually a link. That's OK for those of us in the know, but there have been instances where newcomers have been a little confused.

Come on guys, surely it would be a simple matter to turn the address into a real link. http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951. There, even I can do it!

You can click the white star next to this message if you think it was helpful.
Sage
Keith_Beddoe

Re: Give Us a Link to the Mods!

This is in the process of being sorted out, its an issue with Lithium, Kerry was dealing with it.

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Distinguished Guru
pottyperson

Keith_Beddoe wrote:

This is in the process of being sorted out, its an issue with Lithium, Kerry was dealing with it.

Thanks. Didn't realise they were already on to it.

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

pottyperson wrote:

Keith_Beddoe wrote:

Thanks. Didn't realise they were already on to it.

That was at the end of last year, so I don`t know why its taking so long, it causes a lot of confusion.

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Distinguished Guru
pottyperson

I noticed the other day that at least one of the mods has amended their contact info to a proper link. Come on the rest of you, keep up!

Guru
toekneem

pottyperson wrote:

I noticed the other day that at least one of the mods has amended their contact info to a proper link. Come on the rest of you, keep up!

They must have heard you, there are a few now.

toekneem
http://www.no2nuisancecalls.net

(EASBF)

Distinguished Guru
pottyperson

toekneem wrote:
They must have heard you, there are a few now.

So there are. And I didn't even type in capitals!

Community Manager
KerryG

Hi Guys

Yep!  We heard you... :smileywink:  We have been working with Lithium to get the functionality enabled so we could add the links into our profiles (wasn't possible before) so all are getting updated now.

Thanks for the feedback.

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

Distinguished Guru
pottyperson

Good news. Bravo!